Getting a flawless tan is quick and convenient when you use 60 Minutes Self-Tan Liquid from Fake Bake. Originally launched in 2012, this product was the very first long-lasting self-tan on the market that develops in just one hour. Whether you're getting your glow on for a big event, preparing for a vacation or just topping off your tan, you'll love that this self-tanning formula provides fast, consistent results. The Fake Bake 60 Minutes Self-Tan Liquid comes with everything you need for application, a professional and simple step-by-step instructions. A darker color guide appears on the skin temporarily so you know you've covered every inch for a perfectly even tan. Rinse it off after for one hour to get a golden tan or leave it on longer to achieve a darker tone.
Tanning Perfection Directions:
- Shake Fake Bake tan liquid gently before use.
- Always wear waterproof gloves or our lined professional mitt when applying.
- Prior to applying to elbows, hands, knees and feet, we recommend using our oil-free moisturizing products.
- Spray small amounts of liquid onto the mitt and apply in gliding strokes to the body.
- Lightly glaze over elbows, hands, knees and feet.
- Bend elbows and knees when applying.
- Rinse off guide color with warm water after development time.
- Reapply once a week and use Fake Bake maintenance products to extend the life of your tan.
- Size: 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- Skin types: Normal, oily, dry
- Skin tones: Fair, medium, dark
- Development time: 1 hour for a golden tan, 2 hours for a bronze tan, 3 hours for a darker tan
- "Best New Tanning Product" - Beauty Magazine, Beauty Awards
- "Fastest Ever Tan" - Now Magazine
- "Best Artificial Tanning Launch" - Silver Award, Pure Beauty Awards