Fake Bake Fair Self-Tan Lotion has been specially formulated for people with fair complexions. If you've struggled with orange-toned tanners in the past or simply want to go for a subtle glow, this is the Fake Bake lotion for you. It's easy to apply and provides a lit-from-within radiance that's absolutely stunning.
Fake Bake Fair Lotion features an easy-glide formula and cosmetic guide color, enabling even the most inexperienced self-tanners to apply the product with ease and confidence. The formula contains naturally-derived tanning agents DHA and Erythrulose to achieve a consistent, golden tan. Directions for how to use Fake Bake Fair Self-Tan Lotion can be found below. If a darker tan is desired, Fake Bake Fair can be re-applied over consecutive days, giving complete control of the color development.
Tanning Perfection Directions:
- Shake gently before use.
- Always wear waterproof gloves when applying.
- Apply in the evening and allow tan to develop overnight.
- Apply small amounts of lotion in a circular motion on the body.
- Lightly glaze over elbows, hands, knees and feet. Bend elbows and knees when applying.
- To build up a darker tan, re-apply nightly until you achieve the tan you require.
- Re-apply once a week and use Fake Bake maintenance products to extend life of tan.
- Size: 6 fl oz (170 ml)
- Skin Types: Normal, Oily, Dry
- Skin Tones: Fair, Medium
- Development Time: 4-6 hours (For a deeper tan, guide color can be left on for up to 8 hours.)
- Includes application gloves
- Cosmetic guide color assists in application
- "Best Self-Tanning Product." - Hair Flair & Beauty
- "Summer Beauty Award." - Grazia