Our new Bronzer and brush together as a great combo package deal:
Get Triple the Color with Fake Bake Beauty Bronzer
Featuring our triple pigmentation, Fake Bake's cream-based bronzing powder is the product you need to enhance your natural glow or finish off a flawless self-tan. It can be used on its own to naturally warm the complexion or applied over self-tanned skin or foundation for extra depth and dimension. Use this bronzing powder on the body and face for a next-level glow every day or on special occasions when you want your best features to pop.
This generous-sized Fake Bake Bronzer Powder comes packaged in a convenient compact with a built-in mirror so you can take it with you wherever you go for natural-looking, sun-kissed coloring.
Same great bronzer now in a beautiful new design !!
bronzy babe ®
Over-Achiever Bronzing Brush
- Combines two brushes in one, so it’s multifunctional and convenient.
- Use this brush on your entire body to apply both powder and liquid makeup.
- Top quality synthetic bristles are both cruelty-free and vegan.
With this Over-Achiever, you can do way more than just bronze your cheeks.
The fluffy end effortlessly applies your all-over finishing powder and sweeps on blush and bronzer. You can blend away any harsh lines with ease for a flawlessly finished look. Use to apply your favorite loose and pressed powders to large and small areas of your face or body.
The densely packed flat top bristle end will seamlessly buff and blend liquid, cream, and powder foundation for an airbrushed finish. For best results, lightly dab foundation onto the desired areas of the face or body before blending outwards in small circular motions. For heavier coverage, lightly bounce the brush onto the face, pressing the foundation into the skin for real staying power.
A great applicator for both the Bronzing Compact and our Body Glow Bronzing Lotion !!
- Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of your cleanser of choice into the palm of your clean hand.
- Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
- Rinse the bristles thoroughly.
- Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.